Thursday, July 15, 2010

MLB Mickey Mouse (All Star Game)

They are auctioning off all the 989 pound statues, but if you want a small one, they sell 7.5 inch figures! I'm very tempted to buy one!! Here are the All-Star designed Mickey statues.

All-Star Game #1 - Disneyland Esplanade, Anaheim
All-Star Game #2 - Anaheim Convention Ctr, Anaheim
This is my favorite statue out of all 36!
All-Star Game #3 - The Grove Anaheim, Anaheim
This one is cool, the top half is the sky, and the bottom half is the stadium.
All-Star Game #4 - Anaheim City Hall, Anaheim

Here are some extra photos of Mickey posing in front of some "high-profile" locations in Southern California!

Disneyland Entrance
At the Kodak Theatre in front of the El Capitan Theatre
Mickey gives support to a Disney Store!
Enjoying the open air in front of the Grove of Anaheim
Mickey getting a tan in Huntington Beach!
In front of a mural in Hollywood
Proudly in front of the Newport Sports Museum
Mickey about to watch a movie at The District AMC Theatre!
One of the best locations, the Angel Stadium! So dramatic!
Nicely shaded below an enormous Angels cap!

And lastly, Mickey & me! Although I took a picture with all 36 statues, I felt this photo most appropriate to post since the All-Star Game was held at the Angel Stadium! This ends my Mickey scavenger hunt, I had lots of fun!
PS) Thanks Jenny for accompanying me to all the locations. That was a fun-filled 3 days!

1 comments:

CMYK said...

It was a lot of running around for both of us but definitely worth it!

Post a Comment