Sunday, July 25, 2010

Comi-Con 2010, San Diego

Yet, again, I attended Comi-Con (the world's second largest comic book convention) in San Diego, and it never surprises me to see all the people there dressed as their favorite character. Check these people out!


What?! Sarah Palin at Comi-Con...






The Stormtroopers always look cool!


I can't imagine looking through every single bin to find THE comic!

TRON. I want one of these.


After having lunch in the Gaslamp District, we came across Hasselhoff's crew!
Here are three Knight Rider cars each with a Hasselhoff impersonator.

Then the real David Hasselhoff promoting his new TV series.

Check out Hasselhoff atop a double-deck bus singing/dancing! That was a very surreal moment!

Can't wait to see people at next year's Comi-Con. I think I like going there just to people-watch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment