Friday, June 18, 2010

E3 Expo 2010, Los Angeles


Yet again, Danny and I attended the E3 Expo! One disappointment was not seeing Activision there, but we still had fun! Check out just a few of the booths we visited!

Disney Interactive Studios

They had 3 Disney artists there creating artwork for those who waited in line!

Live Performance from an amazing painter!

If you are interested in seeing the painting come to life, check out this video & enjoy the music!

TRON!!! Disney is getting ready for the highly anticipated movie release this Fall!

Some cool controllers based on Tron


They had a few artworks displayed. This one is Mickey in all bugs!

I think Mickey reduced a little too much?! He has no body!

Square Enix
Hurry! I must play FF XIV now!!!

Fun Photos!
For Your Information : That is Danny in Pac-Man's mouth!

It was zombie killing time!

Bioshock 2 statues

Wonder how many legos it took to make Hagrid!

I have been SIMSized! With a green plumbob above my head, I'm a happy Sim!!

There seemed to be a really strong presence of music/dance orientated games such as DefJam Rapstar, glee Karaoke Revolution, Dance Central, Just Dance 2, Dance Masters, Rock Band 3, etc. There was also the introduction of the Playstation move, which is equivalent to the Nintendo Wii-mote.

Here's a glimpse of the Konami DefJam Rapstar

I think the highlight of my visit to E3 this year was to see and experience the Nintendo 3DS. It still amazes me how you can play your games, watch movies, and take pictures in 3D, and not need glasses to view it in 3D! Can't wait for the new handheld to come out, but scared to know how much it'll be!

1 comments:

Danny said...

Oh the fun time we had!!!

Post a Comment