Thursday, July 16, 2009

Willkommen!!


Coming back from my 16 day trip to Europe, I have lots to do for my blog! Although, first I will need to sort through 3000+ photos and choose ones to post on my blog. I have lots of fun and interesting photos to share with you, so hopefully you can find the time to watch my blog! Of course, in between my Europe posts, I will post about other stuff we are doing in Cali!

I visited several cities which include Switzerland (Luzern, Grindelwald), Italy (Venice) and Austria (Vienna). To share one quick photo will you, this is from Grindelwald, Switzerland at "Top of Europe" which is said to be the highest railway station in all of Europe -about 11,300ft high! As you can see, there was still snow and was about 32F. The train runs through 2 different mountains and took about 16 years to build the tunnel! I gotta admit, I was gettin' a bit light-headed from lack of oxygen - but I made it!

I will see you back in a bit with highlights from my trip. See ya soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment