Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Okinawa-Tokyo Winter Trip (Sneak Peek)

This Thanksgiving Holiday, Danny and I decided to go to Japan and visit are close friends Loralee & Dan who are currently living in Okinawa, Japan for the next 2.5 years. Loralee and I have known each other for over 5 years of working together, and overtime our friendship had grown stronger and deeper. Naturally, I got to know her husband, Dan, and the four of us have built a terrific friendship! Although Loralee and Dan moved to Okinawa, Danny and I knew we would visit them some time, even if we have to travel halfway around the world! Surprisingly, we didn't think that we would see them so soon, but it was the perfect time to see them in their new surroundings, and to meet their lil addition, daughter Leyna!

Loralee and I had planned this trip since September, and also thought it would be a great idea for all of us to fly into Tokyo and explore the city in its Christmas make-over! It was Dan's first time to Tokyo, so we wanted to show him around and show him a great time! Visiting Tokyo also gave me the wonderful opportunity to spend time with my mother, and all of us were treated with great hospitality! "Thanks Mom, for letting us stay at your house!"

We had 3 full days to enjoy Okinawa, and 4 full days to enjoy Tokyo. As I go through all the photos Loralee and I took, I want to give you a sneak peek of some fun photos! I hope to begin blogging about our trip soon (even though I'm still behind on my Europe trip blog!), so stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment