Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Danke, Luzern!

Before leaving Luzern, here are some random extra photos that I'd like to share!


Can they put enough Swiss flags around town? Apparantly not! We found a flag on the mountain on our way back from Rigi Kulm.


These three restaurants sure did up their buildings...Very nice! Actually, there are many buildings in town that are "dressed up." It really adds the enjoyment of strolling around.


When you think of Switzerland "Swiss Knives" has gotta be one of the things you think about! Every corner you turn, you see knives for sale! I guess I gave into the pressure, but it was all worth it as Danny is lovin' his Soldier Knife and I am enjoying my small 125th Anniversary knife! Another Swiss Made item? -Sigg bottles...and yes, I gave into that pressure as well, haha!


Hmm, the best sushi in town? Too bad I didn't try it to see if it was true lol!

2 comments:

Ed said...

At least they limited their bold claim to "in town."

I don't think I've ever seen so much Victorinox in one place!

Ila Y Cho said...

Lol, yes. It's easier to trust their claim if it was a tiny, tiny town!

Gosh, it was knives galore! I didn't know they made kitchen knives, so I had to get one!

Post a Comment