Saturday, May 16, 2009

7 Years of Cute!

Danny and I had the opportunity to join our good friend's bbq picnic today, and she brought her adorable golden retriever, Chaffee! We've known Chaffee since he was a puppy and we love him A LOT! He's just the best dog ever. We couldn't go without posting new pics of him because he's just too cute! (I also wanted to share with you my fav pic of Chaffee when he was just a pup!) Thanks Helen for letting me post pictures of Chaffee! It was great seeing you & Chaffee!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you guys made it to the park - it was really good seing you both! Yes, 7 years since Chaffee arrived and boy did time fly! He is now eating "senior" food (yes, he is now a senior)! He still loves to play in water so you guys HAVE to play fetch with him at the beach! Hopefully soon...

Ila Y Cho said...

m41 - yes, we are totally up for some water play! call us up anytime and we'll be ready in our beachwear :)

Post a Comment