Saturday, September 5, 2009

Crown J @ Club Nokia, Los Angeles

On September 4th, Danny and I had the oppportunity to go out to Club Nokia and support our friend's Los Angeles performance. Danny being part of Flyboy Ent. went out for Crown J's two-night event, and I fell into becoming his personal photographer for just one night! Me, still being an amateur photographer, was a little intimidated, but I just told myself to have fun with it! Below are some pictures from the night...enjoy!


Crown J totally kept the audience excited and up on their feet! He performed six songs, including his newest single, "I'm Good." The crowd was awesome and the performance ended on a good note!


Crown J had a surprising visit from Ron Artest, Los Angeles Lakers NBA player, and thankfully I was able to take a decent photo! ~phew!


These are just some photos I played around with.


Crown J is a hip-hop singer and rapper. Check out his label and give your support! www.flyboyent.com "Good luck with everything Crown J and see ya soon. Peace out!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment